Friday, January 25, 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger Award!

Our blog was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by author, Anne Lange , whose book Worth The Risk is now available. 

 

Thank you, Anne, for the nomination, and we gratefully accept this award!




In order to accept the award, nominees must follow these rules:

1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.

Seven Things About Me:


1.     I am an antiques lover- especially anything in the Art Deco style or from the 1920’s, ‘30’s and ‘40’s.
2.     My favorite movie (and book) is Gone With the Wind.
3.     I love all animals, but my favorites are dogs!
4.     My favorite food is chocolate…anything chocolate!
5.     I love old movies and TCM is my favorite channel.
6.     I am a lifetime Weight Watchers member.
7.     One of my biggest dreams is to visit Europe.  Could this be the year?

My 15 Nominees for this prestigious award, in no particular order, are:

A few words about the nominees:

11 of them are authors.  I nominated these inspiring bloggers either because of personal interaction I have had with them in which I found them to be very inspiring (in their helpfulness to fellow authors and/or their dedication to their craft) or in some cases, in researching the blogs of other Etopia Press authors, I came across a few where either the web design, content or bloggers themselves seemed exceptionally inpsirational!

4 of the nominees are not authors, but are either family members or close friends whose blogs are truly inspirational for a variety of very different reasons.

Thank you again, Anne Lange, for nominating The Kabrini Message for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments!