Monday, January 14, 2013

Last Minute Details!



Just a quick update on the latest publication details.  


I did receive the cover art on Friday, but it was a draft and we are requesting some adjustments, so that's why I have not posted it yet.  Once the final version is approved, I will post it immediately!

I also received something called the "second round of edits" on Friday (hadn't realized those were coming!), but they were very minor and they have already been completed and submitted.

Just waiting for the "final galley proof" of the entire novel and then, once that is read through one last time and approved and the final cover art is received, we are ready to go!

Four days to go until release day on Friday!

In researching a poem I've had in mind by Walt Whitman for Friday's  Release Day blog post, I came across another Walt Whitman poem that is also appropriate and thought I'd share it today...


What's next?


On Wednesday we will feature Guest Author, Barb Han.  Barb writes contemporary romance and romance suspense novels and for a preview, you can check out her website right now at:  http://www.barbhan.com/

Be sure to check in on Wednesday, meet Barb and find out about her latest novel, Gone.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Marie! Thanks so much for hosting me on your fantastic blog Wednesday. I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone who stops by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barb - I know it will be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your comments!