Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Guest Author, Dani-Lyn Alexander

When Jason and Leah both grab the last dollhouse in the city,
neither of them is willing to let it go.

They go in search of another dollhouse,
and both find more than they bargained for.

I am excited to announce that beginning today, each Wednesday we will have a guest interview! The first few we have lined up will be guest authors from a variety of genres.  


We are thrilled to welcome our first guest author today, Dani-Lyn Alexander!  


Dani-Lyn, tell us a little about yourself.

I live on eastern Long Island with my husband, three kids, ages twenty-one, thirteen and two (surprise!!) and three dogs. I have always loved working with children. I've worked as a dance teacher and choreographer, directed and choreographed several high school plays, and written a children’s chapter book that will be released soon. I've always loved to read, and have had a book in my hand since I was about three. When my youngest son was born and didn't sleep through the night, I figured I’d try my hand at writing. I loved it!

What genres do you write?

Paranormal and Contemporary Romance.

Tell us about your newest release and what inspired you to write it.

The Dollhouse is a short story, and was just released by Still Moments Publishing as part of the For the Love of Christmas Anthology. I was enjoying the fact that this year I didn't have a ‘hard to find’ gift that would send me running frantically all over Long Island on a futile search.

What other books have you written?

Trust and Betrayal is my first novel, and was released by Etopia Press in October. The sequel, Truth and Deceit, will be released in January. I also have short stories included in several anthologies; Dangerous Men, Dangerous Places, Haunted Shadows, and For the Love of Christmas.

Dani-Lyn, thank you very much for stopping by and for being our first guest author!  It is very inspirational to know that in such a relatively short time you have accomplished so much.  I assumed you'd been at this for years!  And as if that successful body of work in a span of less than two years were not incredible enough, you did it all while being a busy wife and mom with a new baby...amazing!

Thank you, it's definitely been a hectic two years, but it's been great! And, thank you for having me, it was a pleasure to be here.

Best of luck with all of your endeavors...including The Dollhouse in the For the Love of Christmas Anthology, released today. We will be sure to check out all of your work!

All of Dani-Lyn's books are grouped together on the amazon.com link, below.  I for one will definitely be ordering For the Love of Christmas today!

http://www.amazon.com/Dani-Lyn-Alexander/e/B007RT5RFU

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for having me Marie. It was an honor to be your first guest. I had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your comments!