Welcome to Part 4 as we continue and conclude (for now) our series on the wisdom of Abraham, as translated by Esther Hicks in the teachings known as Abraham-Hicks.
Today we will cover:
- The Grid (it's always filling in!)
In the meantime, if you've missed any previous posts, you can get caught up now by clicking:
Once you're caught up, see how much you've learned and test your Abraham knowledge by taking:
Update: As promised, here is QUIZ - PART 4 and ANSWERS FOR QUIZ - PART 4!
And now: "The Grid" explained...It's always filling in!
- Envision something grid-like.
- It's a basic structure that does fill in.
- You have many different grids on every subject of significance to you.
- Your grid is your Point of Attraction on any given subject.
- It WILL fill in, one way or another, and what it fills in with (positive things/negative things) depends on how you are feeling.
- You are the creator of your grid and therefore, the creator of your own reality.
Your grid is your Point of Attraction and starts to fill in with:
- People that will rendezvous with you/Interactions with others
- Your experiences
- Everything that happens that has anything to do with you is your grid filling in.
- Every bit of your grid filling in is NOT about somebody else - it's about what you've been doing vibrationaly with your grid.
- You have a Point of Attraction and your Point of Attraction is a vibrational thing that's happening and has a relationship with the source energy part of you.
- When the source within you is not in alignment with the physical you - for example, the source within you is always loving, and when the source within you is loving and the physical you is not - you do not feel good because you are out of alignment with who you really are.
- BUT...you can do something about it...
- You are the creator of your own reality!!
Rampages are high energy affirmations on a variety of subjects. Here are just a few.